Recent Before & After Photos

Oakdale Apartment fire clean up

An apartment in Oakdale had a resident who had a grease fire in their apartment. When the resident noticed the grease fire, it was too late. The fire spread fro... READ MORE

Commercial building apartment in Austell suffered from water damage

When we arrived on the scene of this water damage in an Austell apartment complex, we were relieved that it was not as severe as we assumed. Usually, when an ap... READ MORE

Commercial fire damage restoration in South Cobb

When a series of apartment homes burned from a fire, the whole complex needed restoration. SERVPRO of South Cobb repaired the entire roof and removed all soot t... READ MORE

Carpet Flooring Installation to an Atlanta Home

Our flooring technicians have done countless flooring jobs for both commercial and residential customers. This particular carpet installation was after water da... READ MORE

Flooring Installation in Mableton Home

Outside of our normal fire, water, and mold restoration, we also provide our customers with reconstruction services. In the above, before and after images, we c... READ MORE

Atlanta Home Suffers from Water Damage in Basement

A toilet can cause a lot of damage to a home. Fortunately for this particular water damage, only one small space was affected. In this water damage before and a... READ MORE

Smyrna Mexican Restaurant Suffers From Water Damage

The above before and after image comes from a job that we performed at a Mexican Restaurant in Smyrna, Georgia. The restaurant suffered from water damage when a... READ MORE

Home gym in Mableton Affected By Water Damage

In the above, before and after image, you can see that a residential home gym was affected by water damage that came from a broken pipe. The water damage was a ... READ MORE

Water Damage Restoration in Austell Home

This water damage was caused by the smallest hole in a home's water pipe that was running through the ceiling. According to IICRC technicians, it is said that t... READ MORE

Water damage in Mableton Home

The pictured before and after water damage was one to remember. The reason that it is so memorable is that it was one of the top five worst residential losses t... READ MORE